3 DAYS FES TO MARRAKECH DESERT TOUR
Are you in Fes and want to get to Marrakech without missing the amazing experience of crossing the desert? We highly recommend our 3 days Fes to Marrakech desert tour, where you can stay and experience the desert camp in the middle of the dunes and enjoy a night under a starry sky. This 3 days tour from Fes to Marrakech will take you through the route of the both middle and high Atlas mountains, thousand Kasbahs, picturesque valleys, historic villages and fortresses such as the famous Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, declared a World Heritage Site. ¡ Join us and live a magical experience that you will never forget!
Note: If this trip is not what your arelooking for, it is possible to modify this 3 days desert tour from Fes to Marrakech, by sending us your suggested idea or travel plans and we can create a similar or different program, which matches your needs and preferences.
HIGHLIGHTS OF FES TO MARRAKECH DESERT TOUR 3 DAYS
- Visit the enchanting town of Ifrane, known as “Little Switzerland Of Morocco”.
- Explore the beautiful cedar forests, home to Barbary macaque monkeys.
- Drive through the Middleigh Atlas Mountains, and enjoy the scenic landscapes.
- Drive through the stunning Ziz Valley, known for its palm groves and magical oases.
- Experience a camel trek across the golden sand dunes and spend the night at a desert camp.
- Enjoy traditional Berber drumming party after on a delicious dinner under the starry sky.
- Watch the magical sunset and sunrise over the Sahara Desert.
- Visit the traditional town of Rissani, known for its lively souks and historical significance as a former trading slavers.
- Explore the impressive Todra Gorges, towering canyon walls carved by the Todra River.
- Journey through the scenic Dades Valley, known for its unique rock formations and breathtaking landscapes.
- Explore the iconic Ait Ben Haddou, a UNESCO World Heritage site and a famous filming location.
- Journey through the majestic High Atlas Mountains, crossing the Tizi n’Tichka Pass, which offers stunning panoramic views.
3 DAYS FES TO MARRAKECH TOUR ITINERARY
Read carefully this itinerary to be aware of what you will expect and visit in this amazing Fes to Marrakech desert tour 3 days.
DAY 1: Fes - Ifrane - Erfoud - Merzouga of Erg Chebbi:
In the morning we will start our 3 days Fes to Marrakech tour, The drive will take approximately 7 hours, but you’ll have several stops along the way to break up the long journey.
First, we will visit the beautiful city of Ifrane, known as “Little Switzerland” for its European-style architecture and clean streets. Take a stroll through the city and enjoy its charming atmosphere. Continue your drive through the Middle Atlas Mountains and stop at the cedar forests of Azrou. Here, you can encounter friendly Barbary macaque monkeys and enjoy the scenic beauty of the area. Then we will go to the Valley of Ziz where we will make a stop to see the palm grove and the villages that exist in this valley. In the evening arrive in Sahara desert of Merzouga, we will ride a camel for one hour, to admire the breathtaking view of the sunset over the great dunes of Erg Chebbi.
After dinner in the camp, you will have the opportunity to attend a traditional Berber music show while watching the stars and the crescent moon in the stunning Sahara desert
Driving distance is 480 km.
Driving duration is 8 hours.
DAY 2: Merzouga - Rissani - Todra Gorges - Dades Valley
Wake up early in the morning to watch the breathtaking sunrise over the Sahara Desert. After breakfast in the camp, we leave Merzouga and continue our Fes to Marrakech desert tour 3 days towards the Dades Valley. Pass through Rissani, an ancient desert town known for its lively souks and historical significance, we will do a short walk in this town to explore it a little bit with your driver or guide. After a traditional meal on the way, we will visit the Todra Gorge, a magnificent series of limestone canyons carved by the Todra River. Enjoy a scenic drive along the Dades Valley, known as the “Valley of a Thousand Kasbah” due to its abundance of fortified villages.
Arrive at your accommodation in the Dades Valley, where you will have dinner and spend the night.
Driving distance is 260 KM.
Driving duration is 6 hours.
DAY 3: Dades Valley - Skoura - Ouarzazate - Ait Ben haddou - Marrakech
After breakfast, depart from the Dades Valley and continue your 3 days desert tour from Fes to Marrakech. Stop for exploring the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Ben Haddou, a fortified village that has been featured in numerous films and TV shows.
When will finish our lunch, we will drive through the stunning landscapes of the High Atlas Mountains, passing through the Tizi n’Tichka Pass, which offers panoramic views. Continue your drive to Marrakech, where you will be dropped off at your accommodation or a pre-arranged location, marking the end of the 3 days Fes to Marrakech desert tour.
Driving distance is 350 KM.
Driving duration is 6 hours.
INCLUDED AND EXCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICE
- Private Transport A/C Minibus or luxury car with English speaking guide/driver.
- Pick up & Drop off fromand to your Hotels/Airport.
- One night at best hotel (Private room and bathroom).
- One night at luxury camp (Private tent and bathroom).
- Camel ride in the Sahara desert for each.
- Meals: Dinner and Breakfast.
- Visit for the Kasbah Of Ait Benhaddou.
- Lunch meals.
- Entrance fees, other personal expenses and gratuities…
KNOW BEFORE YOU BOOK THIS TRIP
- This 3 days Fes to Marrakech tour can be tailored to be more personalized and unique.
- Be aware this 3 days tour from Fes is ended in Marrakech, but if you want to end it at Fes it is possible, check this 3 days tour from Fes to Merzouga desert.
- Quad bike & Buggies in the dunes can be excluded as an extra.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- You can always ask your driver about stopping or skipping some stops to spend more time elsewhere.
- These prices are subject to change based on the current exchange rate.
- To reserve the car, we require a 20% deposit of the total price.
- We accept PayPal, bank transfers in Europe, credit cards, and cash (USD, Euro, GBP, or MAD)
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 25% discount, while children under the age of 5 are not charged.
WHY PRIVATE 3 DAYS DESERT TOUR FES TO MARRAKECH?
There are several reasons why a private Fes to Marrakech desert tour 3 days can be a great choice for travelers. Here are some of the reasons:
- Flexibility: Private tours are more flexible than group tours. You can personalize your itinerary by making changes based on your preferences and interests.
- A private tour provides you with a dedicated guide who can provide personalized attention and cater to your specific needs and interests.
- Comfort and privacy: Traveling in a private vehicle is more comfortable and intimate. You can unwind and enjoy the journey without having to accommodate other passengers.
- The scenic route takes you through breathtaking landscapes such as the Atlas Mountains, Berber villages, and the Sahara Desert. A private tour allows you to travel at your own pace, stop for photos, and go on short hikes to explore the surroundings.
Overall, a private 3 days from Fes to Marrakech desert tour offers flexibility, personalized service, comfort, and the opportunity to explore the unique landscapes and cultural treasures of Morocco in a more intimate setting.
Within the Fes to Marrakech desert tour 3 days/2 nights, the accommodations are included in the price we offer, to ensure your stay in a good hotel and camp we have chosen these below, based on their quality, and good conditions. Each accommodation has a different price based on your preferred category.
According to the camps in the desert, we don’t offer the standard category “Basic Lodge” in which the bathing facilities are shared. Our staff is always keen on the high-quality services to our clients by offering private tents with private bathing facilities.
- Medium Lodge: 1st Night at Desert Camp Merzouga – 2nd Night at Kasbah Didis or similar.
- Luxury Lodge: 1st Night at Ideal Desert Camp – 2nd Night at Dades Paradise or similar.
NOTE: bear in mind that it’s possible to mix between these accommodations; for example choosing the Medium Lodge on the first night and luxury on the second night and vice versa.
3 DAYS TOUR FROM FES TO MARRAKECH REVIEWS
Here are some reviews of our previous customers based on their experience with us. Click on the link below to see all what people said about our best Fes to Marrakech desert tour 3 days.
Best Fes to Marrakech desert tours
We did the 3 day desert tour from Fes to Marrakech.
It was a really good tour and was one of the highlights of our first trip to Morocco! We stopped at places such as Ait Ben haddou before getting to the desert and we also stopped at places after the desert trip on the way to Fes such as Ifrane. The good thing was that it took us to our next destination which was Fes, after being in Marrakech a few days. Being in the desert was really really nice and we had the chance to ride camel and do quad biking.
3 days tour Fes to Marrakech
My husband and I (from Ontario, Canada) came to Morocco for 2 weeks with our 2 young boys (7 years old and 3 years old). Initially, we were planning on going to the desert on our own with a rental vehicle because of the kids but then realized maybe it’s better to have a knowledgeable desert tour guide. I contacted Hassan from “To Morocco Travel”. We decided to do the 3-day private desert tour from Fez to Marrakech via Mergouza. BEST EXPERIENCE EVER! I can’t even explain how professional “To Morocco Travel” is. They use PayPal for a small deposit, you can pay the remaining balance once you are there. EASY BREZZY process. Our boys did AMAZING on the ride to the desert.
Incredible Fes to Marrakech desert tour 3 days
Originally it was only a 3 day tour from Fes to Merzouga desert but because of their great service we got a good deal to be our guide throughout our 10 day trip. With our very patient and knowledgeable guide, Mustafa, our trip in Morocco made everything memorable. Thank you so much To Morocco Travel. Great service and great team!
More Reviews On Tripadvisor
BOOK YOUR 3 DAY FROM FES TO MARRAKECH DESERT TOUR
Travel is the best teacher. Expand your horizons and book your 3 day from Fes to Marrakech desert tour to gain new perspectives and experiences.
Please make sure that your email is correct to receive our response.
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
How long is the Fes to Marrakech tours?
This Fes to Marrakech tour typically lasts for 3 days.
Is the tour guided?
Yes, this 3 days from Fes to Marrakech tour is usually guided. You will have a knowledgeable guide who will provide information about the places you visit, help with language barriers, and ensure a smooth experience throughout the trip.
What should I pack for the tour?
It’s recommended to pack comfortable clothing and footwear, especially for walking in the medina and desert activities. Additionally, consider packing sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, a camera, toiletries, and any necessary medications if needed.
Is it possible to extend the tour or add additional destinations?
In case you booked this private 3 days desert tour from Fes to Marrakech it will be possible to extend the tour or include additional destinations. This could incur extra costs and require adjustments to the itinerary.
What is the best time of year to take the Fes to Marrakech desert tours?
This 3 days Fes to Marrakech tour can be enjoyed throughout the year. However, it’s advisable to avoid the peak summer months (July and August) due to high temperatures in the desert regions. Spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November) are generally considered pleasant times to visit, with milder temperatures and fewer crowds.
RELATED TOUR TO FES TO MARRAKECH DESERT TOURS
- Amazing desert tours from Marrakech you may interested in:
- 2 days Marrakech to Merzouga
- 3 days tour Marrakech to Merzouga desert.
- 4 Days tour Marrakech to Merzouga
- 4 days tour from Marrakech to Fes
- 3 Days tour Marrakech to Fes
- 5 days desert tour from Marrakech
- 6 days desert tour from Marrakech to Fes, and Chefchaouen.
- 7 days tour in Morocco
- Top desert tours from Fes, may be you interested in:
- 2 days trip Fes to Merzouga
- 4 days tour Fes to Marrakech
- 5 days tour from Fes to Marrakech
- 6 days desert tour from Fes
- Great tours from Casablanca:
- 5 days desert tour from Casablanca
- 6 days tour from Casablaca
- 8 days tour from Casablanca
- 9 days tour from Casablanca
- 12 days tour from Casablanca
Contact Us For Any Inquiries