BEST ERRACHIDIA SAHARA DESERT TOURS
ERRACHIDIA SAHARA DESERT TOURS
Errachidia is a city in eastern Morocco, and it’s always used as a starting point for Errachidia Sahara desert tours into Merzouga. The desert tours from Errachidia often take you to the Erg Chebbi dunes, which are very known for their magical beauty and enchanting landscapes. You can experience camel treks, spend a night in the camp, explore Berber nomads villages, and watch the breathtaking desert sunset and sunrise.
The Errachidia tours also include a visit to the Todra Gorge, a spectacular canyon with high cliffs, and the Dades Valley, famous for its winding roads and stuning landscapes if you choose your trip to end in Marrakech in 3 days. In addition, Errachidia desert tours also offer a chance to spend a night in a desert camp, allowing you to experience the magic of the Sahara under a canopy of stars.
Finally, these Errachidia Sahara desert tours include activities, accommodations, and even an event such as honeymoon, birthday,.. It’s a great way to immerse yourself in the rich culture and natural beauty of the Moroccan desert.
HOW TO START YOUR DESERT TOUR FROM ERRACHDIA
How to start your best Desert Tour from Errachidia. Book your trip to Errachidia and we will meet you at the Moulay Ali Sherif airport, which is the nearest airport to the Merzouga and Erg Chebbi dunes. Find the best flight that fits your schedule, whether you’re flying from Casablanca’s Mohammed V International Airport, Fez’s Fes Sass Airport, or Marrakech’s RAK. Look into inexpensive flight tickets with ROYAL AIR MAROC, or Ryanair today. Tour the Moroccan Sahara desert for a reasonable price. Begin your once-in-a-lifetime adventure by selecting or customizing one of our Errachidia Sahara Desert Tours listed below.
2-Day tour from Errachidia to Merzouga desert
this 2 days desert tour from Errachidia to Merzouga, and back is the best option for people who arrive in Errachidia and want to have a Sahara desert experience, and spend a night in the camp
3-Day tour from Errachidia to Merzouga desert
During your 3 day tour from Errachidia to Merzouga, you will see all of the interesting sites in the Merzouga area, such as Berber nomad families, oasis, fossil mines, and Berber villages.
3-Day tour from Errachidia to Marrakech via desert
You will go on camel trekking to see the sunset and sunrise over the dunes and spend the desert camp. visit Todra gorge and Dades gorge, drive over the high Atlas, and end the trip in Marrakech
BOOK YOUR ERRACHIDIA TO MERZOUGA DESERT TOURS
Travel is the best teacher. Expand your horizons and book your Errachidia desert tour to gain new perspectives and experiences.
Please make sure that your E-mail is correct to get our response.
ERRACHIDIA SAHARA DESERT TOURS FAQ
How long is from Errachidia to Merzouga desert?
the tour from Errachidia to Merzouga lasts for 2-hour.
How to get to Errachidia?
The best mode of transportation is By Air:
The quickest way is to take a flight from Mohammed V International Airport in Casablanca or from Marrakech Menara Airport to Moulay Ali Cherif Airport in Errachidia.
It’s the most time-efficient option.
What are the best things to do in Merzouga?
Merzouga is a magic destination! If you find yourself there, make sure to do these things:
- Explore the Erg Chebbi Dunes: Merzouga is known for its stunning sand dunes. Take a camel trek or go for a 4×4 excursion to experience the vastness of Erg Chebbi.
- Sunset/Sunrise at the Dunes: The colors of the sky reflecting on the dunes during sunrise and sunset are magical. It’s a must-see thing!
- Camp in the Desert: Spend a night in a luxury desert camp. It’s an unforgettable experience, with traditional Berber music, delicious local food, and stargazing in the clear desert sky.
- Visit Khamlia Village: Known for its Gnawa music, Khamlia offers a unique cultural experience. You could enjoy live music performances.
- Explore the Fossils: Merzouga is close to fossil-rich areas.
- Quad Biking or 4×4 Excursions: to explore the desert on a quad bike or take a guided 4×4 tour to discover more remote areas.
- Visit Rissani: This nearby town is known for its lively market, historical sites, and the Mausoleum of Moulay Ali Cherif.
RELATED TOUR FROM DIFFERENT DESTINATIONS IN MOROCCO
- Amazing desert tours from Marrakech you may interested in:
- 2 days Marrakech to Merzouga
- 3 days tour Marrakech to Merzouga desert.
- 4 Days tour Marrakech to Merzouga
- 4 days tour from Marrakech to Fes
- 3 Days tour Marrakech to Fes
- 5 days desert tour from Marrakech
- 6 days desert tour from Marrakech to Fes, and Chefchaouen.
- 7 days tour in Morocco
- Top desert tours from Fes, may be you interested in:
- 2 days trip Fes to Merzouga
- 4 days tour Fes to Marrakech
- 5 days tour from Fes to Marrakech
- 6 days desert tour from Fes
- Great tours from Casablanca:
- 5 days desert tour from Casablanca
- 6 days tour from Casablaca
- 8 days tour from Casablanca
- 9 days tour from Casablanca
- 12 days tour from Casablanca
Contact Us For Any Inquiries