3 DAYS FROM MARRAKESH TO FES DESERT TOUR
Are you looking for 3 days from Marrakesh to Fes desert tour via Merzouga that starts from Marrakech and ends in Fes, you are in the exact place, this tour is one of the best private desert tours from Marrakech, which allows you to explore the most famous places in Morocco.
This 3 day tour Marrakech to Fes will take you deep into the high Atlas mountains, valleys, and Sahara desert of Merzouga with an overnight in the luxury camp in the desert, while on the 3rd day, you will be in the imperial city of Fes where you can have time to explore Fes Medina.
Note: If you want to modify this 3 days Marrakesh to Fes desert tour, let us know your idea or travel plans and we can create a similar or different program, that matches your requirements.
THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS MARRAKESH TO FES DESERT TOUR 3 DAY
This best 3 days trip from Marrakech to Fes takes you on a journey through captivating landscapes, historical sites, and vibrant cities. Here are the highlights of this tour:
- Travel through the scenic High Atlas Mountains, enjoying breathtaking views and picturesque landscapes.
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, an ancient fortified village that has served as a backdrop for numerous films and TV shows.
- Drive along the stunning Valley of Roses, famous for its fragrant rose gardens.
- Visit the Todra Gorges, featuring towering cliffs and a picturesque canyon.
- Embark on a camel trek into the mesmerizing Erg Chebbi sand dunes, experiencing the magical beauty of the Sahara.
- Watching the breathtaking sunset over the dunes.
- Spend the night in a traditional desert camp, immersing yourself in the tranquility and allure of the desert.
- Watching the captivating sunrise over the Sahara Desert.
- Passing through the Ziz Valley, a green oasis dotted with palm trees.
- Drive through the scenic Middle Atlas Mountains.
- Stopping at the cedar forests of Azrou, where you can encounter Barbary macaque monkeys.
- Visit the Ifrane city known as Switzerland of Morocco.
ITINERARY OF MARRAKECH TO FES DESERT TOUR 3 DAYS
Please read carefully about this itinerary of 3 days Marrakesh to Fes Desert tour to see what you will expect to see and visit.
DAY 1 :
Marrakesh - Atlas Mountanias - Ait Benhaddou - Ouarzazate - Dades Valley:
Our 3 days Marrakesh Fes desert tour will depart from Marrakech in the morning around 8:30 am and cross the high Atlas Mountains; rising more than 4000 meters in altitude, enjoying the scenic views and Berber villages. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Ait Ben Haddou, a fortified ksar (village) with stunning architecture. Ait Ben Haddou’s picturesque setting and historical charm have made it a popular filming location for both Hollywood and international productions. It has appeared in numerous films and TV shows, including “Lawrence of Arabia,” “Gladiator,” “Game of Thrones,” and “The Mummy.”
Continue our 3 days Marrakesh to Fes desert tour through Ouarzazate city, known as the “Hollywood of Africa,” in this stunning city, it’s optional to visit the Atlas Studio. Later on, drive through the Valley of Roses, famous for its rose plantations, and reach the Dades Gorges with the last stop at the rock formations called “Monkey’s Fingers.”
Overnight stay in a hotel or traditional riad in the Dades Gorges.
DAY 2 :
Dades Valley - Todgha Gorge - Merzouga desert
After breakfast at the hotel we depart around 8:00 am, we will continue our Marrakesh to Fes desert tour 3 days to the Todra Gorges, where you can take a short walk along the towering cliffs. subsequently, we will make an optional stop at the Berber shop to have some free pictures in Berber costume, after lunch, continue the tour towards Erfoud, known for its fossil workshops and the annual Date Festival; it’s the best place if you want to taste the high-quality dates.
Arrive in Merzouga, a village on the edge of the Sahara Desert, where we will experience a camel trek into the Erg Chebbi dunes, enjoying the sunset along the way, also have a free time sitting over the dunes to admire its golden-colored and nature gift.
Arrive at a desert camp, where you’ll spend the night in traditional nomadic tents. Enjoy a traditional dinner, local music, and stargazing in the desert.
DAY 3 :
Merzouga - Ziz Valley - Midle Atlas - Azrou - Ifrane - Fes:
On the last day of our Marrakech Fes desert tour 3 day, we prefer to wake up early to watch the captivating sunrise over the sand dunes and take memorable photos. After a fresh breakfast at the camp, we will return to the edge of the sands on camelback or 4×4 car.
Depart for Fes, passing through the Ziz Valley with its palm groves and panoramic views with a stop for a break. Then drive through the Middle Atlas Mountains, making a stop at the cedar forests of Azrou, where you can encounter friendly Barbary macaque monkeys.
Continue the 3 days desert tour from Marrakech to Ifrane city, known as the Switzerland of Morocco, you have some free time to walk in its cleanest streets. Finally arrive in Fes, one of Morocco’s most ancient and culturally rich cities, where the 3 days Marrakesh to Fes desert tour ends.
EXCLUSIONS AND INCLUSIONS IN 3 DAYS FROM MARRAKESH TO FES DESERT TOUR
Here are some inclusions and exclusions you can expect in this Marrakesh to Fes desert tour 3 days:
- Transportation: comfortable air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up and Drop off at your Hotels and Airport.
- One night at the hotel; private room with private toilet.
- One night at the camp; private tent with private toilet.
- Visit the fortified Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou.
- Camel trekking: A camel ride into the Sahara desert per each.
- Meals: daily breakfast and dinner.
- Professional guide/driver: A knowledgeable and experienced guide/driver.
- Lunch meals
- Entrance fees: entrance fees to Atlas Studio
- Personal expenses: Any personal expenses such as souvenirs, tips, or additional activities.
It’s important to carefully read the details provided by us to have a clear understanding of what is included and excluded in the 3 days Marrakech to Fes desert tour you are considering.
GOOD TO KNOW ABOUT 3 DAYS FROM MARRAKECH TO FES DESERT TOUR
Certainly! Here’s some essential information to know before embarking on this 3 days Marrakech to Fes desert tour:
Weather and Clothing: Morocco has a variety of climates. Check the weather forecast for your travel dates and pack appropriately. In general, desert areas can be hot during the day and cold at night, so bring layers, including a light jacket or sweater for cooler evenings. It is best to wear comfortable walking shoes when exploring the attractions.
- On this 3 days Marrakesh to Fes desert tour, you have only one night in the desert, but if you want to have two nights in the desert we recommended you to choose this Marrakech to Fes 4 days, or 5 days tour Marrakech to Fes for a smoothly visitation in Morocco.
The Moroccan Dirham (MAD) is the country’s official currency. It’s a good idea to bring some local currency for small purchases and tipping. Currency exchange is possible in Marrakech and Fes at airports, banks, and authorized exchange offices. Credit cards are widely accepted in major establishments, but cash is recommended for smaller vendors and markets.
- If you want to end this private tour in Marrakech, take a look at this 3 days tour Marrakech to Merzouga .
- You could always ask your driver about skipping some stops to spend more time elsewhere.
- These prices are subject to change based on the current exchange rate.
- To reserve the car, we require a payment of 25% as the deposit of the total price.
- We accept PayPal, bank transfers in Europe, credit cards, and cash (USD, Euro, GBP or MAD).
- Children under the age of 12, will receive a 25% discount, while children under the age of 5 are not charged.
MARRAKECH TO FES DESERT TOURS 3 DAYS PRICE
We are very careful about listing the price for each service we offer. This 3 days Marrakesh to Fes desert tour quote is reasonably priced. To offer you the best special price, we need first to know about your tour needs, such as the category of the accommodations (Luxury, or medium accommodation).
See some of the hotels below that we suggested, or fill out the contact form below and tell us about your exact needs, and get a special price for your dream 3 days tour from Marrakech to Fes.
3 DAYS TOUR FROM MARRAKECH TO FES - ACCOMMODATIONS
Within the Marrakech to Fes desert tour 3 days/2 nights, the accommodations are included in the price we offer, to ensure your stay in a good hotel and camp we have chosen these below, based on their quality, conditions, and friendly budget. Each accommodation has a different price based on your preferred category.
According to the camps in the desert, we don’t offer the standard category “Basic Lodge” in which the bathing facilities are shared. Our staff is always keen on the high-quality services to our clients by offering private tents with private bathing facilities.
- Medium Lodge: 1st Night at Kasbah Didis – 2nd Night at Desert Camp Merzouga or similar.
- Luxury Lodge: 1st Night at Dades Paradise – 2nd Night at Ideal Desert Camp or similar.
NOTE: bear in mind that it’s possible to mix between these accommodations; for example choosing the Medium Lodge on the first night and luxury on the second night and vice versa.
BOOK YOUR 3 DAYS FROM MARRAKECH TO FES DESERT TOUR
Email us for any inquiry about your 3 days Marrakesh to Fes desert tour, we happily to answer you ASAP.
Please make sure that your email is correct to get our response.
3 DAYS FROM MARRAKESH TO FES DESERT TOUR - REVIEWS
Here are some reviews of our great customers based on their experience with us. Click on the link below to see all what people said about our 3 days Marrakesh to Fes desert tour.
Best Marrakesh Fes deser tour Ever
I really recommend you to do your tour with To Morocco Travel. Before our 3 days from Marrakesh to Fes desert tour, Hassan answered to all of our questions very fast and offered his help the hole time. I can say that the van that we used to go to the desert was very comfortable for a long trip. Riads and camping where we stayed at the desert were nice, clean and we had always a delicious dinner and breakfast.
Hassan was a very good tour guide, friendly, he explained everything and the most important, even we were just girls, we felt safe the hole time because he was always by our side.
Amazing 3 days tour Marrakech to Fes
The best trip by far! I loved our 3 days desert tour Marrakech to Fes with Hassan. He took us to all the must see attractions and he was very patient with us as we stopped by a few shops for souvenirs. Hassan also invited us to his house for tea! Super hospitable. He would definitely go back to Morocco again…
Incredible Marrakech to Fes desert tours
It was a truly unforgettable experience that offers a unique opportunity to explore the desert and unique cities in Morocco. With the guide of Lahcen, we got to ride dirt bikes and camels through dunes and spent great time under stars in the desert. We also experienced the local music, food and traditions, which were impressive. I highly recommend to everyone that don’t hesitate to grab the chance to disconnect from the modern world!
More Reviews On Tripadvisor
THE GALLERY OF 3 DAYS DESERT TOUR FROM MARRAKECH TO FES
Here is the short Video about Marrakesh to Fes Desert Tour 3 days, if you want to see more pics and video follow us o Instagram or Facebook, the links are in the top bar above.
FAQ OF 3 DAYS DESERT TOUR FROM MARRAKECH TO FES
Is it possible to visit the Sahara Desert on a day trip from Marrakech?
It is not possible to visit the Sahara desert in a single day from Marrakech. Merzouga, the gateway to the Sahara, is about 350 miles (560 kilometers) from Marrakech, via winding mountain passes and dizzying curves. As a result, you shouldn’t expect to travel from Marrakech to the Sahara in a single day.
Is a trip to the Sahara Desert worthwhile?
The Sahara Desert is the world’s largest hot desert and a must-see destination for many. The prospect of sleeping in a tent under a million stars and climbing sand dunes to watch the sunset is enticing.
What city is the closest to the Sahara desert?
Morocco is the best and most direct route to the Sahara, with Errachidia being the closest major city to the desert.
When is the best time to visit Sahara?
When is the best time of year to visit the Sahara? Probably in the fall (September-November) or early spring (March-April). Avoiding extreme temperatures in the summer and freezing temperatures at night in the winter will make your desert stay more comfortable.
Is sleeping possible in the Sahara desert?
While visiting as a day trip is possible, I recommend sleeping in the Sahara for a truly unique experience. If you want to visit the Sahara Desert, keep the following tips in mind: Remember the Moroccan temperatures.
What is the Policy on Cancellation?
If you cancel at least 4 days before the trip date, you will receive a full refund.
RELATED TOURS TO 3 DAYS TRIP FROM MARRAKECH TO FES
- Amazing desert tours from Marrakech you may interested in:
- 2 days Marrakech to Merzouga
- 4 Days tour Marrakech to Merzouga
- 3 Days tour Marrakech to Fes
- 5 days desert tour from Marrakech
- 6 days desert tour from Marrakech to Fes, and Chefchaouen.
- 7 days tour in Morocco
- Top desert tours from Fes, may be you interested in:
- 2 days trip Fes to Merzouga
- 3 days desert tour from Fes
- 3 days tour Fes to Marrakech
- 4 days tour Fes to Marrakech
- 5 days tour from Fes to Marrakech
- 6 days desert tour from Fes
- Great tours from Casablanca:
- 5 days desert tour from Casablanca
- 6 days tour from Casablaca
- 8 days tour from Casablanca
- 9 days tour from Casablanca
- 12 days tour from Casablanca
Contact Us For Any Inquiries