6 DAYS DESERT TOUR FROM TANGIER
LET US MAKE YOUR 6 DAYS DESERT TOUR FROM TANGIER COME TRUE WITH US
This 6 Days desert tour from Tangier is the best option for those who want to discover the real Morocco. Enjoy the spectacular landscapes of the Rif Mountains and the town of Chefchaouen, also known as Morocco’s blue city. Explore the great city of Fes, the oldest, cultural, and religious city in the world.
During this 6 days tour from Tangier, you will also discover the middle and high Atlas mountains, Ifrane, Cedar forest in Azrou, and Ziz valley, one of the most beautiful rivers in the kingdom, as well as experience camel ride to spend a night out at desert camp, including magnificent Sunset & Sunrise over the dunes.
This private 6 days desert tour from Tangier, will allow you to spend a lot of time in the Sahara desert, explore the Merzouga desert, and meet the Berber nomad families… On our 6 days Tangier desert tour, you will see the local Rissani weekly market, the beautiful Todra valley and gorge, Dades Valley and Taourirt Kasbah, Ouarzazate film studios, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of ksar Ait Benhaddou and end in Marrakech.
THE HIGHLIGHTS OF 6 DAYS DESERT TOUR FROM TANGIER
- Stunning Rif mountains
- Blue pearl of Chefchaouen
- Splendid middle & high atlas mountains
- The oldest, cultural, religious city of Fes
- Experience Camel trek in the desert
- Beautiful Sunset & sunrise over Erg Chebbi dunes
- Magical night at Merzouga desert camp
- Visit Berber nomads
- Traditional market of Rissani
- Todra Valley & gorge
- UNESCO heritage site of Ait Ben Haddou
THE ITINERARY OF 6 DAYS DESERT TOUR FROM TANGIER
DAY 1: Tangier - Chefchaouen
Begin your 6 days desert tour from Tangier to Chefchaouen, a beautiful blue city. Explore the narrow, winding streets painted in various shades of blue and relax in this charming town’s relaxed atmosphere. Visit the historic Kasbah, Plaza Uta el-Hammam’s main square, and the Ras El Ma waterfall. In Chefchaouen, spend the night in a traditional riad or hotel.
DAY 2: Chefchaouen - Fes Sightseeing tour
After breakfast, depart from Chefchaouen and travel to Fes, the imperial city. You’ll pass through scenic landscapes and charming towns along the way. Immerse yourself in the rich history and culture of this UNESCO World Heritage site upon arrival in Fes. Explore the labyrinthine medina, see the famous tanneries, and marvel at architectural wonders such as the Al-Attarine Madrasa and the Karaouine Mosque. Stay in Fes for the night.
DAY 3: Fes - Ifrane - Merzouga Desert
Leave Fes and venture towards the Sahara Desert. Enjoy the changing landscapes as you drive through the Middle Atlas Mountains, passing through cedar forests and charming Berber villages. Arrive in Merzouga, where you’ll meet your camel caravan and embark on a magical sunset camel ride over the golden dunes. Reach your desert camp nestled in the heart of the Erg Chebbi dunes, and experience a traditional Berber dinner under a starlit sky. Spend the night in a desert camp.
DAY 4: Entire Day To Sightseeingthe Sahara Desert
After breakfast, we will embark on an exploration tour of the Sahara desert Merzouga, beginning with a camel trek back, finding a vehicle 4by4, driving through the erg chebbi dunes, enjoying the golden range dunes, visiting nomadic families before heading to the village of dark skinned people (village of the Gnaoua), originally slaves of Sudan, where we will listen to Gnaoua music and explore their lifestyle, in addition to visitation of the nomad of the Sahara Desert to get to know them and their lifestyle.
Ending our 6 days desert tour from Tangier in the local Hotel beside the beautiful view of the dunes.
DAY 5: Merzouga - Todgha Gorge - Dades Valley
Wake up early to witness the breathtaking sunrise over the Sahara Desert. After breakfast, bid farewell to the desert and continue your 6 days desert tour from Tangier towards the stunning Dades Gorges. Admire the rugged beauty of the Todra Gorges, with their towering cliffs and crystal-clear river. Enjoy a leisurely hike through the gorges before reaching the picturesque Dades Valley. Spend the night in a hotel or guesthouse overlooking the beautiful valley.
DAY 6: Dades Valley - High Atlas - Marrakech
Today is the final day of our 6 days desert tour from Tangier. We Will continue on to Marrakech via Kalaat M’gouna, Rose Valley, and Skoura Palm Grove.
We visit Kasbah Taourirt and the film studios in Ouarzazate (optional), then drive to Ait Ben Haddou to see its famous and oldest kasbah (declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1986). Famous films shot in this spectacular location include Gladiator, Obelix, the Mummy, the Jewel of the Nile, Sahara with Penélope Cruz, and others.
We continue our 6 days desert tour from Tangier to Marrakech by crossing the High Atlas Mountains via Tizi N’tichka, Morocco’s highest road pass at 2260 meters above sea level, which offers spectacular views of valleys, mountains, and many Berber villages nearby.
Arrival in Marrakech in the afternoon/evening, transfer to your hotel, and your 6 Days Desert Tour From Tangier comes to the end.
INCLUDED AND EXCLUDED IN THE TANGIER DESERT TOURS 6 DAYS
GOOD TO KNOW ABOUT THE 6 DAYS TOUR FROM TANGIER
6 DAYS TOUR FROM TANGIER TO MARRAKECH PRICE
The price of a 6 days tour from Tangier can vary widely depending on several factors, including the level of accommodation (budget, mid-range, luxury), the number of the travelers, inclusions/exclusions (meals, activities, entrance fees).
In general, a budget-friendly tour might start around $300 to $500 per person. Mid-range tours could range from $700 to $1200 per person, while luxury tours might start from $1500 and go upwards. These are just rough estimates, and actual prices can be different. Send us and get a special quote.
BOOK YOUR 6 DAYS DESERT TOUR FROM TANGIER TO MARRAKECH
Book or Send us your inquiry about this 6 days tour from Tangier; and we happily to answer as soon as possible.
Please make sure that your email is correct before submitting.
RELATED MOROCCO DESERT TOURS:
- Amazing desert tours from Marrakech you may interested in, such as; at least tour you can do to the Sahara desert is 2 days tour Marrakech to Merzouga, but if you don’t want to be in rush and enjoy every moment in the way choose this 3 days Desert tour from Marrakech, also if you want to end your trip in Fes we recommended you with this 3 days Marrakech to Fes , as well if you want to have an extra day in the desert you can take a look at this 4 Days tour Marrakech to Merzouga, and in case you need to end your trip in Fes take this 4 Days tour Marrakech to Fes. and 5 days tour from Marrakech
- Top desert tours from Fes, may be you interested in such as; at least trip is 2 days trip Fes to Merzouga, and if you want to have enough time to explore on the way choose this 3 days desert tour from Fes , as well if you want to end your trip in Marrakech read about this 3 days tour Fes to Marrakech, also if you want to add an extra day in the desert take this 4 days tour Fes to Marrakech. and for those who want to cover the most beautiful spots in Morocco, take a look at this 6 days desert tour from Fes.
- Great tours from Casablanca; at least days to visit the Sahara desert is this 5 days desert tour from Casablanca, and for those who want to discover the imperial cities read about this 6 days tour from Casablaca, also blend of Sahara desert and imperial cities take this 8 days tour from Casablanca, as well as 9 days tour from Casablanca, in addition to 12 days tour from Casablanca,
- Best trips from Tangier such as; 5 days tour from Tangier ended in Marrakech, for extra time to enjoy your trip to the max choose 7 days desert tour Tangier
Contact Us For Any Inquiries