6 DAYS TOUR FROM MARRAKECH TO FES, DESERT, CHAFCHAOUEN
LET US MAKE YOUR 6 DAYS MARRAKECH TO FES SAHARA TOUR VIA CHAFCHAOUEN COMES TRUE WITH US
This 6 days tour from Marrakech to Fes, and Chefchaouen via Sahara desert reveals a tapestry of Morocco’s diverse landscapes and rich culture. The route winds through Merzouga’s enchanting dunes, where camel treks under the starlit Sahara sky promise an unforgettable experience. The ancient medina of Fes entices visitors with its labyrinthine alleys and historic charm. The road then leads to Chefchaouen, the famed Blue City nestled in the Rif Mountains, where azure-hued streets and a tranquil ambiance enchant every visitor. This immersive adventure weaves together Marrakech’s bustling souks, the tranquil beauty of Chefchaouen, and the mystique of Merzouga’s desert to create an indelible tapestry of Moroccan wonders.
THE HIGHLIGHT OF 6 DAYS DESERT TOUR FROM MARRAKECH TO FES
- Across the high atlas mountains via tizi n’Tchika
- Beautiful views and panoramic
- Authentic Berber Villages
- Visit the UNESCO Kasbbah Ait Benhaddou
- Dades Valley
- Leisure walk in todgha Gorge
- Experience Camel trek
- Overnight in the Berber Camp
- Enjoy watching Starry sky
- Enjoy watching sunrise in the desert
- Draa valley
- Full-day guided tour in Fes Medina
- The blue city of Chefchaouen
ITINERARY OF 6 DAYS TOUR FROM MARRAKECH TO FES
The itinerary of 6 days tour from Marrakech to Fes, and Chafchaouen will start in the early morning at 07:30 heading to Ouarzazate through the high Atlas mountains and driving uphill on windy roads to the famous Tizi N’tichka pass,( 2260 METERS) where we will enjoy by its panoramic views and taking a short break there to take beautiful photos.
Reaching to a first major stop for sightseeing is the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, a UNESCO world heritage site, is also known as a set of major Hollywood epics, such as Game of Thrones, Kingdom of Heaven, Lawrence of Arabia, and Gladiator, etc. as well as get to know some of the events and architectural mystery of the village as well their lifestyle.
After lunch at one of the local cafes/restaurants. Continue our way to Dades Valley Gorges through Ouarzazate, Skoura Oasis, KlaaMgouna, the capital of the Valley of the Roses, and famous for its rose festival. Arriving in the evening, dinner, and overnight at your hotel/riad in Boumaln Dades Gorge.
On the second day of 6 days tour from Marrakech to Fes After breakfast at your hotel or your desert camp, our 6-day desert trip from Marrakech to Chefchaouen will start by following along the road of 1001 Kasbahs to the oasis of Tinghir, where we will have a stop for a walk in the oasis under the shade of palm trees and continue to Todgha Gorge to enjoy a walk under the 300 meters high cliffs, and lunch at the local cafes.
Afterward follow our way 6 days tour from Marrakech to Merzouga via Erfoud famous for its dates market, arriving at the gate of the majestic desert, the point where we meet our camel caravan waiting for us, ride your camels through the amazing color-changing largest dunes with the sunset, down to the desert camp which is the major experience you will never forget.
On the third day, We will wake up early to watch the sunrise at the biggest dunes before riding the camel to the Edge of the dunes where our driver will pick you up and start driving via the province of Errachidia via Erfoud which is known with its dates palm to Ziz valley and gorges where we will take a break for some pictures. Lunch will be at Midelt.
Later on, you will follow our 6 days tour from Marrakech to Fes and we will have a chance to view the old tree and meet the monkies in the cedar forest. From here we head to Ifran “The Moroccan Switzerland», you will see the stone lion and take a picture with it. You may have a visit to Al-Khawaja (Two Brothers) University if the time allows us, following Fes passing by Imouzar Kander. Arrive at Fes overnight.
On the following day, we will have a chance to Enjoy a full-day sightseeing tour in Fes, which is the oldest of Morocco’s four “Imperial Cities”. The medieval city of Fes El Bali or “Old Fes” remains complete and is unspoiled.
During your Marrakech to Chefchaouen desert tour of this part of the town, you can visit the exotic Bou Inania Medersa), the Medina, and the Kairaouine Mosque, where you may take photos of the wonderful courtyard from the main gate as well as the famous souks. In the afternoon you can visit Fes El Jdid, or “New Fes”. and overnight in the Riad.
In the morning after breakfast, we will cross the beautiful countryside, we will drive to Chefchaouen for 4 hours to reach this colorful blue town in the mountains of the Rif. You will have free time to Explore its winding lanes and narrow alleys which are home to numerous souks offering cuisine and artisan works. Chefchaouen is a fantastic destination for photography with its wonderful views of the Rif Mountains. Overnight will be at your Riad.
On our last day of the 6 Days tour from Marrakech to Fes, and Chafchaouen via the Sahara desert there will be enough time in the morning to discover more of the beautiful town of Chafchaouen. Afterward, you will be transferred either to Tangier, Casablanca, or Marrakech, depending on your departure place.
In this case, before booking your trip, let us know about your departure details, to arrange it based on your preferences.
By the way, at this point, our 6 Days tour from Marrakech to Fes via Chafchaouen comes to an end. Thanks!
INCLUDED AND EXCLUDED IN 6 DAYS TOUR FROM MARRAKECH TO SAHARA DESERT AND CHEFCHAOUEN
GOOD TO KNOW ABOUT THIS 6 DAYS TRIP FROM MARRAKECH TO FES
- This 6 days Marrakech to Fes Sahara tour can be tailored to be more personalized and unique.
- Here’s a packing list you can print out to help you prepare for your Moroccan desert tour.
- You can always consult your driver about skipping some stops to spend more time elsewhere.
- These prices are subject to change based on the current exchange rate.
- You can ask if others are interested in sharing the tour, or let us know if you are interested in this yourself if you book early.
- To reserve the car, we require a payment of 20% as the deposit of the total price.
- We accept PayPal, bank transfers in Europe, credit cards, and cash (USD, Euro, GBP or MAD)
- Children under the age of 12 receive a 25% discount, while children under the age of 5 are not charged.
BOOK YOUR PRIVATE 6 DAYS TOUR FROM MARRAKECH TO FES AND CHAFCHAOUEN
Email us for your inquiries or reservation, and we happily to answer you ASAP. Please make sure your Email is correct, so as to get our response.
FAQ OF PRIVATE 6 DAYS DESERT TOUR FROM MARRAKECH TO FES
Yes, please! Here are some frequently asked questions about your 6 day desert tour from Marrakech:
Can you tell me about the 6-day desert tour itinerary?
Typical stops on the tour include Marrakech, Merzouga (desert), Fes, and Chefchaouen. Specific activities may vary, but expect a mix of city exploration, desert adventures, and cultural encounters.
What is the tour’s high point?
The overnight stay in the Sahara Desert near Merzouga is often the highlight, where you can experience the magic of the dunes, ride camels, and spend the night under the stars in a desert camp.
What mode of transportation will be used during the tour?
For overland travel between destinations, most tours use comfortable vehicles. Camel rides is included as part of a desert excursion.
What should I bring?
Bring comfortable clothing for varying temperatures, especially if you’re going to the desert. A hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses are required. It is best to wear comfortable walking shoes and a light jacket.
Are there any shopping opportunities?
Absolutely, particularly in Fes and Marrakech. There are lively markets (souks) where you can buy local crafts, spices, and souvenirs.
What’s the best time to take this tour?
The fall and spring months are generally considered the best time, as temperatures are milder. Summers can be extremely hot, especially in the desert.
RELATED TOURS TO 6 DAYS DESERT TOUR FROM MARRAKECH TO FES
- Amazing desert tours from Marrakech you may interested in:
- 2 days Marrakech to Merzouga
- 3 days tour from Marrakech to Merzouga desert
- 4 Days tour Marrakech to Merzouga
- 4 days desert tour from Marrakech to Fes
- 5 days desert tour from Marrakech
- 6 days desert tour from Marrakech to Fes, and Chefchaouen.
- 7 days tour in Morocco
- 8 days tour in Morocco
- Top desert tours from Fes, may be you interested in:
- 2 days trip Fes to Merzouga
- 3 days tour Fes to Marrakech
- 4 days tour Fes to Marrakech
- 5 days tour from Fes to Marrakech
- 6 days desert tour from Fes
- Great tours from Casablanca:
- 5 days desert tour from Casablanca
- 6 days tour from Casablaca
- 8 days tour from Casablanca
- 9 days tour from Casablanca
- 10 days tour from Casablanca
- 12 days tour from Casablanca
We are here for any suggestions, advice and Reservation. CONTACT US